Parenthood (1989) (en)
Slogan: A comedy about life, love and the gentle art of raising children.
- Original title: Parenthood
- Evaluation: 6.7 (Votes: 410)
- Genres: Drama, Comedy, Family
- Release date 1989-07-31 (1989)
- Duration: 124 Min
- Keywords: parent child relationship, dysfunctional family, family relationships, grandparent grandchild relationship, parenting, children's party, kids
The story of the Buckman family and friends, attempting to bring up their children. They suffer/enjoy all the events that occur: estranged relatives, the 'black sheep' of the family, the eccentrics, the skeletons in the closet, and the rebellious teenagers.