Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man (2000) (en)
- Original title: Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man
- Evaluation: 5.3 (Votes: 10)
- Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Music, Family
- Release date 2000-05-05 (2000)
- Duration: 39 Min
- Keywords: dance, short film, love, dream, trapeze, greed, forest, magic, acrobatics, garden
A child is born. We see underwater swimmers representing this. He is young, in a jungle setting, with two fanciful "instincts" guiding him as swooping bird-like acrobats initially menace, then delight. As an adolescent, he enters a desert, where a man spins a large cube of metal tubing. He leaves his instinct-guides behind, and enters a garden where two statues dance in a pond. As he watches their sensual acrobatics of love, he becomes a man. He is offered wealth (represented by a golden hat) by a devil figure. In a richly decorated room, a scruffy troupe of a dozen acrobats and a little girl reawaken the old man's youthful nature and love.