Deadly Friend (1986) (en)
Slogan: There's no one alive who'll play with the girl next door.
- Original title: Deadly Friend
- Evaluation: 5.8 (Votes: 120)
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction
- Release date 1986-10-10 (1986)
- Duration: 91 Min
- Keywords: teenager, artificial intelligence, robot, paranoiac, circuit board, child abuse, alcoholic, brawl, basketball, revenge, resurrection
Scientific whiz-kid Paul moves to a new town to study artificial intelligence at the local university. One of Paul's high-tech inventions is a growly-voiced robot named BeeBee, and one of his new friends is the lovely girl next door, Samantha. When tragic events take both BeeBee and Samantha from him, the boy genius desperately sets out to restore the love he lost — and, like a modern-day Dr. Frankenstein, discovers too late that he has created a rampaging monster.